- Is ABA an experimental treatment?
- Is ABA a program that relies on robotic training?
- Do therapists use food and toys to bribe kids into doing things?
- Can ABA be applied to treating other disorders?
- Is my child suitable for this treatment?
- How much would ABA intervention cost?
- How long will ABA treatment last?
- Will ABA therapy be too intense for my young child?
- What should I do with problem behaviors?
- United States Surgeon General
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Psychological Association
- Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- National Institute of Child Health & Human Development
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Association for Science in Autism Treatment (ASAT)
- New York State Department of Health
We provide a more advanced version of ABA, which focuses on helping children with autism develop and use language skills. You may also like to read a New York Times' article to learn more about the effectiveness of ABA therapy.
(852) 5948 8088
Or enquire below: