Want to help your child get off to a flying start ?
For parents who are interested in finding out what ABA-VB can do for your child, and/or are looking for an affordable price option, ARN offers the Start Program to help your child get off to a flying start. Our Start Program therapists will work with your child to help him or her reach their full potential. Our program supervisor or senior clinician will be overseeing the whole process, and provide on-the-spot support and instruction to the therapists where necessary.
With ARN’s renowned world-class expertise, you can rest assured that your child will be in the best of hands.
What can you expect from the Start Program?
- A centre-based program where a therapist will be assigned solely to your child
- Customised ABA program designed to work on your child’s learning needs, as specified by his or her individual Individual Education Program (IEP).
- Program Supervisors / Senior Clinicians supervising and evaluating your child’s progress on a daily, continuous basis
- Opportunities for your child to socialise with their peers within the centre
- Monthly meetings with parents to review the progress of your child
- Programs available in English, Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Programs are carried out year-round
- Affordable price options for the budget-conscious.
| Plan:|| Time (Mon - Fri):|| Fee (per month):|
| Half Day Session|| Between 9:00am to 6:30pm|| *please contact us for most updated information|
(852) 2854 9113
(852) 5948 8088
(852) 5948 8088
Or enquire below: